Last week was insane. #inktober started and I managed to talk myself into not one but four different prompt lists, as well as a two week mini workshop. And I still found time to watercolor everyday, whooo me.
So here are the prompts /paintings for days 2-7 of October’s prompt list from doodlewash.com, and for those keeping track that would be days 459 – 464 of my ongoing daily watercolor challenge.
Time for another big post of daily paintings. And although I am not making any promises, I will most likely be posting more regularly this month. I seem to decided to participate in a ridiculous number of artistic challenges this month. So here goes.
Day 451…family day
Day 452…dream days
Day 453…love note day
Day 454…ancestor appreciation day
Day 455…hug a vegetarian day
Day 456…heart day
Day 457…hot mulled cider day
Fun fact; while taking photos of my paintings so I could post them, I realized there was an cool upside to procrastinating and then doing a big batch post. Any less than awesome paintings are not quite as obvious or prominently showcased versus posting them daily with nothing else to look at.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
So here we go, the last 10 daily paintings.
- Day 441…cream filled donuts (I so wanted donuts that night)
- Day 442…red panda day (I used a reference and he still looks more like a puppy than a red panda)
- Day 443…guacamole day (I might just try using the skin as a dish, it looks fun)
- Day 444…country music day (I painted the country part, you have to do you own singing 😄)
- Day 445…cheeseburger day (mmmm…. I love cheeseburgers)
- Day 446…talk like a pirate day (arggg… a sea of green is all I see)
- Day 447…punch day (when I think of punch, I actually think about kool-aid fruit punch, not pretty punch bowl punches)
- Day 448…minature golf day (so not feeling the whole golf thing, so I painted some birthday cards instead 😁)
- Day 449…elephant appreciation day (I used a reference of an adult elephant, but mine ended up looking more like a baby elephant… ahhhh the magic of paint in action)
- Day 450…invent your own day (so yesterday was “My daughter is obsessed with flamingos day” and I painted her a flamingo birthday card)
Wheeew, that was a lot of typing. And on to adding all the photos. 😅
My favorite way to eat peanuts is actually in peanut butter cookies. Yum. My mom always made the best cookies. Double yum. Sigh now I want peanut butter cookies. Lol, who knew painting would make you so hungry.
Not one, but two yummy shakes. Mmmm, I going to go see if I have I cream in the freezer.