It is an exciting time to watch how Blender and the community is growing with all the new tools and ideas flowing from our collective creativity. Our need to explore the boundaries of what is possible drives us as artists and coders to achieve ever growing levels of amazingness. In this issue we celebrate that Spirit of Exploration in a series of articles sure to spark a bit of personal exploration of your own.
This issue we are also unveiling a fresh new look for BAM. Enjoy!
So grab your copy today. Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Exploring facial modeling for animation in blender
- Building the landscape for Europa
- Making a Wormhole without changing the framing
- Compositing in Direct and Indirect in Cycles
- Blender Terrain Tools
- Mistakes New CG Artists Make
And Lot More…
Blenderart Magazine Mirrors, Torrents and Online links can be found at:
Reminder: Submissions for issue #40 due October 5th,
Follow us on Twitter