Welcome to Issue #21, “Look What I Can DO!”
Blender provides numerous tools and techniques for creating cool and unusual projects.
So in this issue we take a look at how Blender artists make creative use of those tools to do things you just might not have thought of.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Tutorial – Using Blender to Animate Your Family Photos
- Tutorial – Editing A Music Video in Blender
- Tutorial – Product Visualization
- Making – Game Art for Project Aftershock
- Making – Cricket and Friends See a Comet!
- Making – Modeling and Rigging a Mechanical Model
- Making – Making of the Sun
- Making – Building Online Generators with Blender
- Article – Mystery of The BLEND
And Lot More…
Blenderart Mag Mirrors can be found at: