It’s time again to start thinking about articles, tutorials and images for Issue # 18 of Blenderart Magazine.
In this issue we are focusing on the ‘Landscapes, Environments and Sets!’.
We are looking for tutorials, “making of” articles, and projects of interest that focus on either special techniques, tools or work flows that are used in the production of Landscapes, Environments and Sets for use in/with staging and composition of still images, animations and games.
So gather up your tutorials, articles and projects relating to:
- General Landscapes (How to model various landscape elements (trees, hills, rocks etc.) modeling, texturing and staging/composition of said props
- Creating Game environments/levels (Low poly elements/ and level design)
- Animation sets (how to create animation sets)
- Lighting of said backgrounds
- Making of articles that focus on the environments/sets of your project
- Use of Blender libraries for efficient use of assets (sets, props and characters)
- … and more!
Also wanted, great shaders, materials and node setups for great looking materials and effects.
Send in your articles to sandra
Subject: “Article submission Issue # 18 [your article name]”
Author guidelines are available here.
As usual you can also submit your best renders _based on the theme_ of the issue. As the theme of this issue is Landscapes, Environments and Sets!, round up your best amazing renders for submission. Please note if the entry does not match with the theme it will not be published.
Send in your entries for gallery to gaurav
Subject: “Gallery submission Issue # 18”
Note: Image size should be of 1024x (width) at max.
Last date of submissions September 5, 2008.