Welcome to Issue #14, “Cartoon & GE”
If you haven’t yet played with Blender’s Game Engine, here is your chance to learn about some of the fun and interesting possibilities available. As well as some of the latest tips, techniques and “behind the scenes” looks at cartoon modeling.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Modeling & Rigging a Cartoon-looking Spider
- Making a Low Poly Character from High Poly
- Material Retouching using Node & Vertex Color
- Creating a Cartoony animation with Blender
- Learning the Blender Game Engine
- Blender Game Networking
- Making of Orion Tear
- Making of Teenage Duck
- Making of Monkey Game Project
- Case Study Blender Realtime Engine
Available Blenderart Mag Mirrors: