Welcome to Issue #13, “Fantasy”
We have packed our 2nd Anniversary issue full of amazing articles and tutorials guaranteed to jump start your own fantasy project. Not only do we take an inside look into the minds of some very talented artists, we also showcase two new games created in blender and a python script sure to inspire a fantasy or two.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Making a Realistic Underwater Rift
- “Deep Dreams” Caustics
- Creating a Tree Character
- Using Auto Masonry Script
- Video Editing in Blenderart
- Making of “Andy Tear Liquid Tubes”
- Making of “Glass Girl”
- Making of “Tripeace Animated”
- Making of “The Dance of the Bashful Dwarf”
- Making of Coffee Break Game “Dwarf Hunt”
- Making of “Rusty’s RPG” (a just finished demo)
- And more . . .
Note: Due to the size of the file, this issue has a separate blend download for the Tree Character tutorial. All other required/needed blend files for this issue are in the main blend file download zip.
Available Blenderart Mag Mirrors: