Welcome to Issue #9, “Space”
We have packed 63 pages full of space tutorials, covering tips and techniques from star fields to spaceships. We take a behind the scenes look at “Project Utopia” as well as learn how to model and texture aliens.
So grab your copy today.Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Creating Heatwave Exhaust Effect with the Displace Modifier
- How to Make a Realistic Planet in Blender
- Making a Sun Like Star in Blender
- Modeling An Alien Using Subsurf
- Texturing An Alien Using Nodes
- Modeling a Low Poly Spaceship
- The Making of “Project Utopia”
- And more . . .
Available Blenderart Mag Mirrors:
Mirrors available shortly: